Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
"Mhm....I would help you - can help you," Nico corrected himself, the words falling from his lips softly, like snowflakes drifting down from the bare branches of the tree. He blinked down at her through dark lashes, green eyes clouded with lust but with concern still glinting within them. He bit his lip uncertaintly, torn between the desire that tore at his loins, burned in his lower regions as a result of the intoxicating smell that she gave off but also the desire to help her and treat her wound. The soldier was also a first-aid medic, after all, and so he hesitated, biting his lip in indecision.

Like always, however, Nico, though strong-willed and resolute, gave into his desires and with a soft growl, began his ministrations down her spine until he reached her core. There, he made to nudge her tail aside with his nose and sniffed her nether regions, tongue flickering out to lick his lips in anticipation. He breathed out, and hesitated, almost as if waiting for her permission - but in reality, he wasn't waiting for anything. Even if she refused his advances, he would continue. For now, he was a gentleman, but he would become ruthless should she attempt to run away.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
[M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 22, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 22, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 24, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 24, 2017, 03:02 PM