{j} perfectly reckless
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Mind if I join?

The sound of chords echoed through the seemingly vacant area; but their scents lingered like a fart in the wind. Ypres had been wandering aimlessly for months in search for a new place to call home. Her tired feet were so sore that they had become numb, as they felt as though they were no longer a part of her. Her ice colored eyes scanned the area to seek out the voices in the vast distance. Although the voices were only quiet among themselves; but to a wolf, the voices only screamed through their ears. Ypres had always had keen hearing despite injuries from past fights to knock some sense into her.
The scent of two males waft through her nostrils as she drew in closer towards them. The sounds of waves from the ocean crashed along the rocky shore and this indeed was a place she had never been to before. The sound of the waves colliding onto the rocks reminded her of thunder as she finally observed where the noise birthed from. Ypres's nose twitched to the heavy scent of the Alpha male, and a newer male. From what she could read, there were not many females lingering in the early summer air; but only one. Was she Alphess by default then? Rules applied differently throughout different packs, and the previous pack she ran into had only one male within; which granted him the default Alpha position. Perhaps it was different here....
The flame pointed female carried herself closer towards the two as they became of sight. Her skull pointed downward, her tail lingered in a limp manner, the stocky femme may have looked dangerous upon her approach. But it was her stocky built from afar that gave that impression of her, and it often worked to intimidate interlopers; so she used this tactic to gain an upper hand when dealing with strangers. With caution her ears swiveled gently behind her, but not flat upon her skull as she boldly drew close enough to make some what of a formed conversation. A single wave of her tail behind her indicated she was not here to begin turmoil, but to gain acceptance from the Alpha himself.
It was not often one got to Approach an Alpha, as most would send out a Lead Scout, Guardian, or Beta outward to grab the pack seeker. So seeing the Alpha standing here himself was a treat. Her icy eyes gazed gingerly upon the Alpha, and the male companion with acknowledgement and respect, but her demeanor held confidence as she approached.

Greetings. I hope I am not interrupting anything.

She gazed from one male to the next and offered another wag of her tail and flipped her right ear.

My name is Ypres.

She began as she offered a ginger smile.

''Where in the world am I standing? This place is gorgeous!... I mean...

She paused trying not to seem disrespectful as she recalled how previous Alphas would just stare at her for her openness.

I am seeking acceptance within your pack.

Ypres assumed the Alpha would be just like any other Alpha, and she wanted to keep this as brief and painless as possible. She figured he would just regard her for a mere second not bothering to get to know her. Typical for an Alpha to do, and it would not offend Ypres, as she was used to that sort of treatment; so therefore she half expected it with a glimmer of hope that he would pay slight more regard.
She was seeking the position as Guardian and to work herself up the social ladder or even Lead Guardian would do, because she loved to stand her ground and prove herself while others would laugh at her short stocky build.
It was dangerous to underestimate a short beauty with danger and excitement that lingered within her eyes. Offering a sweet ginger smile, it was a genuine smile as she lowered her skull with deeper respect to the Alpha and the older gent before her. [/b]
Messages In This Thread
{j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 05, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 07, 2014, 02:00 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 07, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 08, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 09, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 09, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 10, 2014, 06:09 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 13, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 09:41 AM