Blackwater Islands sister, even though she is your enemy
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Although a slight sense of annoyance was raised in the back of her mind, Kalika stayed quiet in response to Indie's greeting. There was no time for petty arguments to erupt between the two (not that Kalika was confident enough in herself to be able to hold one) as there were many things that they needed to discuss and share from both ends. Indie, she called to the other, her posture taking on a neutral defense. In Greek, you say, Χαίρετε. Chai-rete. Try it. Kalika took a few steps away from Indie and sat back on her haunches, curling her tail around herself in a demure fashion. 

I know what I want you to teach me, she said with a winded sigh. It wasn't going to be easy for her to put her pride aside and ask for help again but Kalika knew she would have to do it. I want to be an ambassador, which means that I need help speaking. I want you to teach me to be more well-versed. Can you do that? She cocked her head slightly to the side, her features momentarily exposing just how much she wanted what she was asking for.
Messages In This Thread
sister, even though she is your enemy - by Kalika - February 11, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Kalika - February 26, 2017, 11:36 AM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Indie - March 05, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Kalika - March 05, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Indie - March 09, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Kalika - March 10, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Indie - March 11, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Indie - March 14, 2017, 01:01 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: sister, even though she is your enemy - by Indie - March 16, 2017, 11:35 PM