Totoka River you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
31 Posts
Ooc — Lia
The other wolf speaks, telling them that her name is something that is long and complicated. Elohim glances to his mother, and is delighted as she nods and gives her permission for him to talk now. His tail waves rapidly behind him and he waits for his mother to stop speaking, worried that if he interrupts she will shush him again. He shoots her a look as she introduces him, wanting to do it himself. Finally mama falls quiet and he beams, chest puffing out.

"Hi Thur'n'wettle!" He calls, interested in this new wolf. He wants to add to his mother's story about the adventure. "We're explorers! An adventure! We found the ocean, but I can't play in it 'til I'm older." He informed her matter-of-factly. He was proud of all the walking he'd done suddenly, even if his feet hurt. "I'm good at keeping up." He looked to his mother for confirmation of this bragging, wanting her to tell the woman too. Asherah gave a brief smile and a nod, and Elohim looked back to the other wolf.
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 23, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 27, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 07:49 PM