Silver Creek Insert meaningful thread name
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Her nose wrinkled with disgust and she growled under breath, her paws shuffling indescisively. Should she go get some herbs or something? Who was she kidding, she knew nothing of herbs or medicine. Instead she lay down by sky's side and placed a gentle paw on the woman's shoulder, looking into her eyes "I am so sorry for what they did to you. They deserve ..They deserve to have their thorats torn out" she said, her voice thick with sympathy for the woman.

She looked toward the sky as she felt her eyes moisten up. She couldn't do anything for Skylaris without alerting Spring and Heston to the issue, which Natashe assumed Skylaris was going to do herself. Moving toward the spot where the limb was torn off, she swallowed bile and sniffed at the wound "It is not infected For that you are incredibly lucky. I will have a talk with Spring about what should be done, In my opinion they cannot go unpunished." her voice was filled with Disgust. Who could do such a thing? Leave a wolf unable to move properly, and then just ...disappear? And on top of that who could rape a seriously injured woman? 

Savages. That is what those two men were, and they should be treated as such. The name Blackfeather Woods surely belonged to a pack, and that issued a problem. If Spring and Heston were to agree that they should speak with the pack's alpha about the brat's offense, they would have a whole pack on their paws if it didn't go properly. "Sky you can den with me if you wish. We need to get that wounds taken care of though" she offered. Natashe didn't feel comfortable leaving Skylaris alone, not only because she was missing a leg but because the women's emotional state had to be poor currently as well.
Messages In This Thread
Insert meaningful thread name - by Natashe - February 26, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Natashe - February 26, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Natashe - February 28, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Skylaris - February 28, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Natashe - February 28, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Skylaris - March 01, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Natashe - March 02, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Insert meaningful thread name - by Skylaris - April 16, 2017, 09:10 AM