Totoka River you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
31 Posts
Ooc — Lia
His mother hadn't mentioned the ocean being strong, only that it was cold. But he takes it in stride, wondering exactly how water can be strong. He's never swum before. The idea scares him a little, and he is suddenly less keen on swimming. He imagines teeth lurking in the white of the foam, ready to bite him and eat him up.

Thur'n'wettle talks about a pack and Elohim's eyes light up again. A pack near the ocean? "Do you swim everyday!?" He is about to continue, to ask if maybe they could visit and she could let him play in that ocean when mama starts to speak. She gets the lady's name wrong, but he doesn't correct her. It would be mean and mama might be sad. Mama talks about where they left and he blinks up at her, remembering now. He doesn't want to go back though, it hurt his feet to much to get here. He didn't want to hurt them again to go back. Even if his hole wasn't finished. Suddenly he was sad about his hole back home. How he never got to go deep enough.

He pouts a little, he remembers when there was another wolf and more babies in the den. When his mother nursed others and he was jealous. He doesn't miss that. He just misses his hole. "I was digging a hole." He announces, pouting still. "I didn't get ta go all the way. I wanted it to be the deepest." He pauses, then looks to his mama the pout suddenly evaporating. "When we're done adventurin' can I do a new hole?" Asherah quickly nods, and he beams. "I can dig a new hole, Thur'n'wettle! Do you dig holes at home?"
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 23, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 27, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - March 01, 2017, 06:22 PM