Moonspear I told my wrath, my wrath did end
you feed it all your woes; the ghostly garden grows
120 Posts
Ooc —
His grimacing mouth was set into a silent cry; mixed teeth shining as his breaking body committed to submitting without his explicit choice to do so. The cogs in his brain turned and rolled quicker than he could understand, but he what he could understand was the fierce and heavy pounding of his heart, letting him know that he was afraid. Having never been seriously injured, he was reacting purely to her presence rather than the muscle memory of something bad. He didn't need context to know that he had done something wrong— whatever it was.

Another dark figure was streaking towards them too, and as mother bear exercised her right to examine him as closely as she wished, Kavos felt intensely overwhelmed. Her breath came hot against his face, slapping him with her intense disapproval.

No one had ever talked to him so harshly before.

The wide-eyed boy suddenly didn't like how prone his body was. It had felt right at first but now he was beginning to feel the same way he felt when he'd first realized the snow had trapped him in Marauder's Keep— I'm in danger.

He turned on his feet again, backpedaling from beneath Amekaze and giving himself more room to run if he should no longer be able to handle the kitchen fire he'd thrown himself into. The dark queen's question still burned in his ears; he'd been unconsciously mulling it over in the seconds that had passed, wondering what he should say, wondering what she wanted him to say. Kavos was not a stupid boy, but he hadn't been taught very many things; so when he finally did give a response from his vulnerably crouched stance, it was in the form of a fiercely disjointed bark:

"Home!"

What he meant to say was something along the lines of "trying to get home..." but close enough.
Messages In This Thread
I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - February 28, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 01, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 01, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 01, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 02, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 02, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 02, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 01:05 AM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - May 09, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - May 09, 2017, 04:00 PM