Cassiopeia's View Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer slunk along, his gaze fixed on her and his muzzle lifted in a show of his typical arrogance. The ripping and howling winds buffeted him, but he didn't care. His distinct and dominant figure were unwavering, just as the rest of him, and the male continued to plot along with steps as sure as the wind.

When she turned to a dress him, sizing his shape up, Lucifer raised his black coated hackles with a small growl, responding instinctively to her defensive question.

"Why would thee care, for thou dinna notice my presence for but a good while." The male's voice was tainted with edginess and his gaze flashed warningly. Why did she care when she didn't even know he was following her? He assumed would be well matched if it came to a fight, or so he judged with his wary gaze fixed on her. She looked like a strong fighter, but Lucifer had a tad more practice throwing his weight around during the past year or so than many did in a lifetime.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Semira - February 28, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Lucifer Black - March 03, 2017, 05:25 PM