Broken Antler Fen going out tonight, changes into something red
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
He is easily wrapped up in the stars that stretched on above him, more and more exposed as the sky darkens and loses it’s sunset blush and he does not hear Odette until she calls out to him in greeting. He gives a start in a sharp intake of breath, his head whipping around to look at her, nearly losing his footing despite that she does not get an actual jump from him as Liri had several days ago. “Odette,” He breathes her name with a mixture of relief and apology. It was so easy for him to get lost in the stars but he chided himself that he really needed to start paying more attention to his surroundings. His eldest sister sits beside him and his tail gives a soft wag against the smooth rock, brushing it gently with the sweeping gesture at her question. “Yeah,” Mato answers because he saw no sense in lying about it. “Liri told me about Draco the other day,” He admits to Odette, but for now he does not tell her that he created a different ending to the story because he hadn’t liked the way that Liri’s story had ended.

His gaze slides from the stars to rest upon his sister. “I’d like to hear one.” He tells her, almost sheepishly. He knows that stargazing is one of her favorite hobbies and yet …he has never sought her about his interests. As he thinks about it he really isn’t sure why aside from that it was his for as long as he star-gazed in solitude (which then led to faint stirrings of guilt because stargazing wasn’t his alone — it was a hobby for everyone and as Odette is older than him it was hers first, technically). “…only if you want to share with me.” Mato adds almost shyly as he looks away from her and back to the stars.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: going out tonight, changes into something red - by rip gemini - March 03, 2017, 06:08 PM