Ankyra Sound lost at sea, where they will never find us
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
A niggling doubt presented itself in the back of her mind, and pierced through the afterglow of her success. If she was important to someone, one of the mainland packs, would they come looking? She doubted they would cross the channel, for the sandbar was a secret to most, and the unfamiliar terrain of the islands presented a dubious challenge to anyone attempting to conquer it. She looked Galateia over, ruminating, lips pulled back into a terse frown as the pale pearl observed the distant home of the Nereides. Threadbare, and wave-battered—she would not be moving far until she recovered from her ordeal.

But the kind smile returned, and wiped away the Matriarch's true feelings, when Galateia returned her attentions to her. "Yes, of course." she replied, "Kalika, Indie, and Hemithea are our sisters. Gabe and Whip are our consorts. Both young yet, but they have promise." Akantha withheld her opinions on them for now, and avoided preaching about their lesser role as the male gender. "We are a small group, but we make due. The Mothers provide for her chosen, and we lack for nothing." 

She chuckled and shook her head, "But you must be tired. Returning to the physical world is difficult on both mind and body. There are caverns just up the shore here with fresh water to drink. I will visit you every day with food, and bade my sisters do so as well, so that we may all grow closer until you are hale again."
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
lost at sea, where they will never find us - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: lost at sea, where they will never find us - by Akantha - March 04, 2017, 08:17 PM