Cassiopeia's View Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer's gaze lay unwavering as he observed her careful movements. She seemed to have relaxed, and he tensed his jaw, still ready for any movement that may defy her lazy posture. As she stepped forward, he pulled his lips back in warning, a feral snarl ripping from his throat. His voice, however, remained calm despite his ragged and ferocious appearance. In fact, it almost seemed more amused than serious. "A wolf like yerself, attempting ter get a strait answer outta someone like thee?" His tone hinted at cockiness and his head remained raised high and proud, his muscles tense. "Good luck a' tha'." He ended with a low chuckle, his hackles raised.

Lucifer was itching for a good fight, but was unsure if it would happen here. Maybe he would go find a bobcat or something later... With a surprised growl, the massive male wolf snapped back from his defensive position as fast as he had gained it. He neednt look far for the scent that alerted him of a presence not their own, for a large bobcat was slinking along the edge of a cliff, it's yellow gaze fixed on the wolves. Lucifer's obsidian gaze flashed back to Semira, fixing her features with a coy, somewhat unsettling grin.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Semira - February 28, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Lucifer Black - March 05, 2017, 12:26 PM