Cassiopeia's View Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer returned her gaze after she looked from the cat to him with a guarded glare. Did she really believe him to be so shallow so as not to aid in a good ol' battle? With his own snarl echoing deep whithin him, the male began to pace forward in swift paws to match his stance with hers. 

Lucifer let free the soft snarl at the wolf beside him with him with an impish grin that didn't seem to fit the occasion. He twitched an ear, still wary for movement, as he waited her to finish her accusation.
"Many I have found have been quick to judge thee. I can see thou shares no difference." He threw a final calculating glance at her before leaping at the cat, crashing head-on, attempting to get his energy out before it was directed at the innocent. Well, maybe not innocent, but unquestioned. 

Lucifer was well-matched for the large opponent, both in size and sheer power. He raked his claws fiercely along the creature's muzzle before it cought a blow on his shoulder. Bleeding and infuriated, Lucifer attempted a leap on the creature with renown, somewhat frightening, vigor, a rash and untamed madness in his deep, cunning gaze.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Semira - February 28, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Lucifer Black - March 06, 2017, 07:33 PM