Cassiopeia's View Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer admired Semira's fast movements that seemed to drive the cat to confusion. She was quick on her paws, he would give her that. His eyes scanned the cat angrily as Semira was flown back. Although he may not be the kindest wolf, he still counted himself as protective, most of the time. With a furious lash of his tail, another growl erupted from him as, snarling, he rushed to the cat's hindquarters and snapped a paw lightning fast at the sharp tendons lining the creature's legs. 

He gave a satisfied growl as the cat collapsed. It seemed to have had enough as the animal turned tail and sprinted away from them. Lucifer watched it leave, and with a deep breath, Lucifer gave a bone chilling howl of victory. The howl broke form his chest like a tide, powerful, long and filled with misery, defiance, and some other feelings unable to be put into words.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Semira - February 28, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Lucifer Black - March 08, 2017, 01:08 PM