Blackwater Islands rest your weary bones
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
It was true: all of the Nereides woman were beautiful, and the pearl-coated female in the water was no exception. In fact, Salish regarded her as being particularly lovely, in spite of her state of health. Her dark green eyes gave a beautiful contrast to the pale tones of her coat, and her voice was kind and friendly. 

Salish wagged her tail, her smile growing. I'm so happy you found something that helps, she spoke brightly. My name is Salish. And I would love to join you! With that, the golden female got to her feet and splashed exuberantly into the pool, which was large enough for the two of them to paddle around in comfortably. This is fairly cold, she observed aloud, inhaling sharply as the water rose to her chest. You must have already adjusted. Salish snickered softly. Spring was upon them, banishing the chill of winter, but the air around them could not exactly be called warm. Not yet. Still, the water felt nice on the muscle and bones which were tired from her previous weeks of travel.

So, Galatiea. How is it that you came to be one of the Sisters?
Messages In This Thread
rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 07, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 07, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 08, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 09, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 09, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 09, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 09, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Deirdre - March 11, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: rest your weary bones - by Salish - March 15, 2017, 05:56 AM