Ravensblood Forest i saw the creature deep inside
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Private 
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The feral Cathán draws in a deep breath as he paces around the pond, burning amber gaze observing the ethereal, stardust blue that sparks to life as the surface of the water is rippled by the gentle breeze that blows through the small clearing, whipping his wind-swept white tipped cape hairs against the grain. A low grumble emits from the dirtied white of his throat as he studies the marvel. It was an average pond during the day but now, when the moon is high in the sky and darkness has stolen over the bloodied sequoias of Teaghlaigh the pond had transformed into something mystical. The Commander does not trust it and this is only because he does not know what to make of it. He can not deduce why it is changed or how. He circles it as if it is a prey, head bowed and the glint of his eyes fierce as he sniffs at the air and detects nothing out of the ordinary. He is perplexed and it frustrates him. As being labeled as associate annoys him. Associate. He is a Commander and the feral Cathán does not settle with the demotion well. The queen has made it clear why they are placed as they are: but that does not mean he has to agree or like it.

He knows trouble brews for Teaghlaigh but as an Associate it is none of his business — things that the queen should not have divulged to them — and he does not trouble himself with the politics or it’s defense. Let the soft coywolf king fumble for a bit. Perhaps some humiliation will be good for the soft-hearted Ceannasach. Let his back be stabbed before the Commader comes to his rescue, since he seems so keen on keeping traitors within his ranks and close to him. A huff tears itself from his lips, deep and louder than he has intended. His curiosity over the bioluminescent pond has quickly weaned and he is left …wanting. He wants to seek out @Conan, wants to lose himself in the familiarity, in the gravity of his brother but even as he desires to seek him out Declan reclines back upon his haunches instead, brooding with the intention of letting the sparks of bioluminescent pond mesmerize him.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 12, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 14, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 14, 2017, 07:03 AM