Blackwater Islands come to me and we shall dance
42 Posts
Ooc — Java
Having avoided the bulk of the Nereides since their forming, it was no surprise to find Hemithea hiding out in the old grotto or snapping at the ocean's waves upon the coastline; today, she wove between massive stone henges that jut from the surf, baring her teeth at the foamy water — although it was a playful gesture. Never would a sister show malice towards the Mother Sea, not even the vengeful Hemithea, who thought the Mother had tricked her.

Being here among the Nereides was a blessing, for already she had begun to regain some semblance of girth. Weight, strength, a sense of belonging - albeit vague - were returning to her. Hemithea was still too nervous to speak among her sisters, or to grace Akantha with her presence. Having met under such strange circumstances made Hemithea extra cautious and more than a little embarassed. 

As she came to a halt, bracing for the oncoming wave with a scowl on her face, Hemithea turned in time to see the familar figure of Kalika nearby. She felt the waves push against her, drench her chest and legs, and then pull back — and her stare was unwavering.
Messages In This Thread
come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 13, 2017, 12:41 AM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 13, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 15, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 15, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 16, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 27, 2017, 08:08 PM