Barrow Fields synecdoche
pretty girls make graves
107 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
feel free to wrap up :)

The name was not familiar to her cohort and Kitsch shrugged her shoulders, as if his ignorance of the name was no big deal — but in reality, was a crushing blow. Another wolf who couldn’t further her search or assist in her journey. For if they did not know the name Saoi Baile, then what could they possibly know about her home? The girl had no sense of direction to help her — even though Arlo came from the north, this information was of no true use to her. Her huffed her breath once, twice and shook her stracciatella pelt in order to shake the weightiness of her problems off her frail shoulders. “It’s home.” she mentioned lackadaisically.

But, shaking her problems away didn’t seem to work and Kitsch wished for nothing more than to excuse herself from the situation. Kitsch was a social creature, but she was also vain and would prefer to be alone and go hungry than to be around another and reveal her vulnerabilities. If she wasn’t perfect, how would anyone ever love her? “I think I gotta go… before a bear attacks us, or something. Then you'd really have to be my knight in shining whatever.” Wincing at her awkwardness, Kitsch dipped her head and turned on her heels to make her exit. “Until we meet again.”
smells  just   like  vanilla
kiss   is   sugary    sweet
skins warm like  an oven

& tastes like buttercream

Messages In This Thread
synecdoche - by Kitsch - February 11, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Arlo - February 18, 2017, 11:36 AM
RE: synecdoche - by Kitsch - February 20, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Arlo - February 21, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Kitsch - March 01, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Arlo - March 02, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Kitsch - March 06, 2017, 09:11 PM