Ravensblood Forest you've cat to be kitten me right meow
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
All too soon, the boy's adventure was ended by the overly-attentive Olive. A squawk of surprise was forced out of him as his mother hooked him with a paw and pulled in back into her suffocating embrace. As soon as his breath returned to him, Siri filled the den with more cries of indignation, berating his mother for her insolence.

You are the enemy of fun! he thought, though not in so many words.

Even when her tickly kisses grew pleasant, he still fought against her, unwilling to let the woman have the final word. He pushed back against her muzzle with all the puppyish strength his little forelimbs could muster, and when that did not work, he opened wide his tiny maw and attempted to consume the woman's nose.

This, of course, soon turned to an attempt to feed. The texture of his mother's nose was not quite the same as her teats, but beggers could not be choosers!
Messages In This Thread
you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 14, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - March 15, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 15, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - March 21, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 28, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - April 10, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - April 17, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - April 22, 2017, 04:26 PM