Blackwater Islands follow me into oblivion
7 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
There is slight surprise — albeit pleasant — that already she was being sought out to be included. There is a warm flutter in her heart and she beams at Kalika despite herself. Aztec has never mastered the fierce stare of her grandmother, mother or sisters. Nor does she necessarily have their strict disposition. She is much friendlier. She is not ashamed by her sunny disposition but she sometimes wishes that she could muster a bit more fierceness. Regardless, it eludes her. “That’s right,” Aztec answers though she understands it was a statement as opposed to a question. She is obviously new — in that super painful way. “Yes — of course! Orientation sounds great.” Aztec responds positively with unbidden eagerness. She wants to prove herself worthy to the Matriarch and Mothers Sea and Moon. She wants to belong. She looks to Kalika then, her ears smoothing back to rest at half mast atop her skull sheepishly. “Oh, I’m Aztec by the way.” She introduces herself, figuring it was a good place to start before she tried to get too ahead of herself.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
follow me into oblivion - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Aztec - March 17, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Kalika - March 17, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Aztec - March 18, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Kalika - March 20, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Aztec - March 23, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Kalika - March 23, 2017, 09:55 PM