Blackfeather Woods stay high
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
[table width=80%][tr][td]

His mind games had always been Damien's weakness. There was something in the way that Cicero spoke to him that made the shadow prince vulnerable to his control, even when he didn't realize. Especially when he didn't realize.

But there were no visible tricks this time... Not that Damien would have realized, feeling like complete strangers with his brother... But still Damien felt unsure about answering. He felt guilty for not remembering, like an absolute dick because it was his brother's memories that had gone... But mostly ridiculous having once felt so much pride over his impeccable memory.

I don't... he said, a revelation that he didn't see coming. He was visibly nervous now, as though he regretted having said it, but there was no turning back. I don't... Remember a lot of things... he added like it would help at all. It didn't. I had an accident, fell off a ledge and hit my head... he decided to explain now that the truth was out. It was liberating while it didn't cease to be scary, having exposed himself and what he'd seen as a weakness ever since the memories had started flowing back was something Damien never saw himself doing until that moment. But there was something, a little voice deep in his head that told him that it was okay to talk about it with his beloved brother... Oh, how wrong was the little voice, how wrong indeed.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
stay high - by Cicero - February 07, 2017, 06:51 AM
RE: stay high - by Damien - February 18, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: stay high - by Cicero - February 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: stay high - by Damien - March 04, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: stay high - by Cicero - March 07, 2017, 02:15 AM
RE: stay high - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: stay high - by Cicero - March 20, 2017, 02:32 AM
RE: stay high - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: stay high - by Cicero - March 28, 2017, 06:27 AM