Stone Circle Give me your babies!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He sighed at her despair, and found he agreed with her. Life is rarely fair, but I have high hopes that our time will come, he replied, nudging her neck. He moved his muzzle to her ear and whispered, Until then, I am happy that we have time for us. Of course, Nikai and Keoni, too, but he didn't want to ruin the moment of fantasy.

He chuckled as she nipped him, and then growled deep within his throat. It's wasn't a sign of aggression, but a sign of something pleasurable about to come. She didn't ask for them to go back to the den, and he wasn't quite up for asking, either, assuming she would be vocal about what she wanted. He dipped his head to run his teeth along her spine, towards her back end. He nudged her hip then, trying to persuade her to stand.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 04, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 06, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by Steady - March 12, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 15, 2017, 04:40 AM
RE: Give me your babies! - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 20, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by Steady - March 28, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2017, 02:35 PM