Blackwater Islands i'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Private 
@Salish! I promised you a thread a week ago, sorry for taking forever!

A fierce wind was whipping up against the sheer cliffs of the Northern Shore—foam frothed and hissed angrily as the Sea lashed the waves into a frenzy, sending spray fifty feet into the air from the waves that crashed into the crags below. The sky was a sunless expanse of uninspired gray, typical of Spring, and brushed with the occasional band of darker rain clouds that were dumping on the smaller islands to the west.

Akantha traced the threadbare line of trees that managed to, somehow, make a footing here in the harshest enviorment of Soteria. They were horrible bedraggled and mishapen firs, but old as the islands themselves and just as steadfast. She found in them a kindred spirit, and was inspired to continue her investigation of the relatively unmapped northwestern reaches of the island. Her tail hung limp between her ankles and rag-dolled with each solid step the Matriarch took. The fierce swoop of her muzzle was downcast to the musky vulpine scent that clung heavily to the small grove of ferns that choked out all but the hardiest saplings. The perfect, tight curls of the new growth were just beginning to bud from the mother plant. 

Spring was well upon them now, and the sight of the verdant growth sprouting from every inch of the Thistlewood only served to remind her of the coming fertility rites, and how unprepared she was to deal with them.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams - by Akantha - March 20, 2017, 02:25 AM