Duskfire Glacier I always thought I was the stronger one
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
"Then...." Haw cocked his head, allowing the suspense to drag on, before a cute grin spread over his lips and he smiled. "If that's what you want, I'll stay," he told Kieran, lifting a shoulder in a shrug as the corner of his eyes crinkled and his nose scrunched up. Though his bond with Rose was strong - she was family, after all, and their bond was that of blood, reinforced by betrayal, tragedies, lies and death. God, he would give his life rather than see her hurt, but for some reason, his heart told him to go with his new friend; his heart said that Rose was fine alone, independent as she was, and that Kier needed him more.

Either ways, he was staying. And Hawthorn was happy about that. "Are...you alright?" Hawthorn cleared his throat and glanced at his friend hesitantly. He'd gone through death and betrayals before, but he supposed that every wolf's reaction to it was different, and as Kier seemed more of the sentimental type, Haw assumed he would be more affected than he himself had.
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 18, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Hawthorn - February 19, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Hawthorn - March 23, 2017, 02:41 PM