Blackfeather Woods stay high
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Could it be true? Could have Damien been involved with his own brother in such a way? Damien couldn't shake the thought off his head that Meldresi would have had them hanged had she known this secret, but there was still nothing in Damien's memory to prove Cicero's words to be right. There was a feeling, deep down in Damien's groins, that there was truth to his brother's statements anyway, and that had been enough to rattle his reasoning.

Damien looks left and right as if making sure no one was listening, and then his focus falls back on Cicero as his troubled eyes contemplate his expression. There was a serious conflict between Cicero's claim and Damien's Morals, deep enough to make the dark prince question his own truth. Nothing had ever been as paradoxical in Damien's life as this, and it was clearly costing him a great effort to come up with a response. Don't you dare tell anyone, he threatens as he pulls his weight up from his seat, leaving the bone unguarded as he prepares to leave. I... need time to think... he states, speaking clearly and collectedly, nothing like the mess that was his mind. I will find you if I need anything, he adds, and with that he dismisses himself from the tense atmosphere that Cicero had easily managed to build.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
stay high - by Cicero - February 07, 2017, 06:51 AM
RE: stay high - by Damien - February 18, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: stay high - by Cicero - February 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: stay high - by Damien - March 04, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: stay high - by Cicero - March 07, 2017, 02:15 AM
RE: stay high - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: stay high - by Cicero - March 20, 2017, 02:32 AM
RE: stay high - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: stay high - by Cicero - March 28, 2017, 06:27 AM