The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
There isn’t much reaction from Kitsch but she does not blame her. While her physical wounds are mostly superficial and nothing that time and medicine can’t take care of, the rest of them will take more time to heal. There’s a worry that the pale girl is too far gone but it is the early days and she isn’t going to give up; if she can at least make her feel better, she can get her on the right track and propel her forward. The worry that Libeccio may set her back a step or two, she knows she has to take the risk. She can’t do this without an extra hand and she’s determined the Caldera is simply out of the equation.

“I brought some things to help and something to eat,” she says and she glances over her shoulder. She can’t see her brother from where she stands but she does not call for him right away. There are no rabbits in her possession now and she doesn’t want to deny her the meal. “I… well. I ran into my brother while I was out and he caught two rabbits,” she explains, then turns back to chuff in the direction she came to pull her brother closer—easy.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM