The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
copperhead
17 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Libeccio isn't fond of waiting by any definition, but he obeys West for lack of a reason not to. But he isn't left stranded for long. She signals for him to come, but it is laced with caution. He sighs, out of earshot, before following in his sister's footsteps until he is on the very fringes of the little hovel. West stands near her friend who appears, at first glance, a little dazed and more than a little concerned. But he finds his attention drawn to the curious dark marks dotting her brows, the tips of her ears, paws, and her tail. He blinks, realizing he can't recall a time he's ever seen such unusual markings and allows his gaze to linger a little longer than necissary. 

But he's reminded of his task by the taste of blood on his tongue from the two rabbits hanging from his mouth. He slowly creeps forward and deposits them somewhere off West's flank before lingering there, body language neutral, and ears splayed submissively. "I intend no harm." He said softly, more for Kitsch's benefit than anything else. Sure, he had no way of proving it, but he had no desire to impart further damage upon the dove.
Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Libeccio - April 05, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM