The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
pretty girls make graves
107 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
[table width=85%][tr][td]
West wasn’t abandoning her yet, but the information she shared did not thrill the listless wastrel. “Your brother?” she questioned softly but time did not grant her the luxury of a response; the next moment her kepple gaze was torn to glimpse at the brute who stepped forth. Libeccio held no resemblance to him, but his potent sense masculinity was enough. Kitsch flexed her toes against the ground, prepared to push her broken body up from the earth and away from the assailant if the need arise. Her jaw clenched, teeth pressing against one another and for a moment a barely perceptible whine skated against her vocal chords, evincing her apprehension and desire for him to stay a good distance away.  and why wouldn’t he? The stracciatella girl was the princess of Saoi Baile, deserving of the utmost respect  — oh, who was she kidding? Kitsch was no one.

“h-hi,” she greeted, biting her lip and looking nervously back towards West. She wanted West to confirm his words, that he would indeed mean her no harm. Hadn’t he made the same, silent promise to her when he breathed into her ear and nibbled at her fur and made her feel special? He had given her the promise of happiness [or was that the poppy that had clouded her mind?], only to rip it away from her. If he could do so, anyone could do so… Except her savior, West — and  West would never betray her… right?

[/td][/tr][/table]
smells  just   like  vanilla
kiss   is   sugary    sweet
skins warm like  an oven

& tastes like buttercream

Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM