Overture Downs I'm not looking for trouble lest you are
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan had been laying in a patch of longer,taller grass enjoying the hot warmth of the sun on her fur. She panted softly and languidly rolled onto her back her soft belly fur now the target for the sun's warmth. Groaning softly she wiggled around to get more comfortable in the now flattened grass below her, when the breeze blew to her a strange and unfamiliar scent. It was obviously some sort of prey, it had that gamey, earthy type of scent to it but she could not place a name to the scent. Curiosity and hunger getting the best of her, she rolled back over and stood up moving swiftly toward the scent. She could see a oddly shaped brown head poking around in the grass and she stopped and stared for a moment before crouching low and creeping forward steadily until she was a good distance away from crouching.

It had been a while since she had eaten a good meal, it showed in the way her shoulder and hip bones poked through her pelt a bit more than they should. Though she was skinnier than average she still mantained her muscles and medium bulk, visibly not a weak adversary. Another bout of breeze blew to her the same odd scent, but this time with a female wolf's scent along with it. It would seem that someone else was on the trail of this odd brown piece of prey. She was hungry, she needed to eat, and she wanted this piece of prey desperately and so she would have it by any means nescessary. 

Roll for the kill, and i suppose do a roll for who gets it in the end, and then we can just fight it out IC to fit the roll?
Warrior(3/5)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not looking for trouble lest you are - by Merrigan - April 11, 2017, 12:20 PM