Redhawk Caldera I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
if you'd like to catch up to him and beat him up a bit, feel free lmao. he probably deserves it. 

Green eyes narrowed slightly, and a look of vague annoyance flickered across the serpent's face. Why was he being ignored? Why hadn't the pup answered him? How boring. The smirk dangling from black lips faltered and dipped down into a frown for a moment before once again curling into a smile as the young wolf let out a sharp noise.  "My, my, the little one isss certainly loud," Snake crooned in reply. Another small wolf joined the female, and the two seemed to be conversing, in a certainly interesting way.  Ah, perhaps she couldn't hear, and wasn't purposely trying to ignore him. Snake would let her off for that.  "Oh, another friend? How fun thisss isss!"  he called out to the two, as they both seemed to notice his appearance. Yet again, that wicked smirk grew impossibly large upon his narrow muzzle. 

The coyote, apparently now noticing that it didn't exactly have a chance anymore, tore away from the young female and made for an escape. The obsidian pelted man noticed this, and emerald eyes flickered in the direction of the creature. On his paws a heartbeat later, he planned to go after the smaller canine, an excited gleam in his dark eyes. If no one was going to die today, perhaps he'd just have to go ahead and be the one to spill blood.

Seems his plans were to change, however. How unfortunate. 

The first wolf to bowl towards him was smaller than Snake, with a monotone colored pelt, and as he got closer, the black beast could tell his eyes were yellow in color. A crazed giggle tore through his throat, erupting past his jaws and falling into the air. The sound was seemingly childish, harmless, but the look in those wild green eyes was anything but. Snake darted away from the other male, attempting to keep away from sharp teeth, springing left and right quiet gracefully with long stilted legs.  "My, you certainly want to cut to the chassse!" he called backwards to the male with a mad cackle, turning his head over his shoulder.  "I haven't even done anything yet!"

He planned to speak to the man again, but a woman joined them not long later, racing to stand over the pups. He barked out a sharp laugh as she spoke, and turned his head to call out mockingly, "A sssshame! Are you perhapsss too afraid to kill me yourssself?" The s's of his words lay drawn out, nearly adding to the teasing tone of his voice. Every few moments he would turn around to glance at the other male at his heels, but did not flee, merely stayed slow enough to keep him following, and made large circles.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. - by Snake - April 12, 2017, 04:02 PM