Blackfoot Forest let me fly fly fly
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
When Surma had been attacked by the cougar, it hurt every square inch of his body to move and he’d gotten where he needed to be to heal (though he does not remember much of it). Now, the memory of pain is a phantom from what he remembers but his mind is much more aware of every fiber that sends waves of electricity through his body. He’s barely able to put his toes on the ground of his back right leg and blood pours from various points of his frame, clawed and bit over the remnants of the cougar months ago. This time, however, he doesn’t have anywhere to crawl back to and his stomach has been empty long enough that all his energy of surviving is easily zapped to keep him standing.

The brute does not even notice the wisp of a wolf ahead at first, focused more on trying to keep his legs firm and on all four feet but it is soon that they crumple, sending him to the ground with a growl and whine he can’t fight back. Surma heaves a sigh, closing his tired eyes for a moment, but it is mostly blood that returns on his inhale. The rays of moonlight break through the overhang of trees, causing Inari to soak up the bright light from the clear, illuminating sky, and remains silent as the ghost of a wolf continues to move closer.
Messages In This Thread
let me fly fly fly - by Inari - April 09, 2017, 11:39 PM
RE: let me fly fly fly - by Ukko - April 15, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: let me fly fly fly - by Inari - April 19, 2017, 11:13 PM