Redhawk Caldera I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The pup shouted to Snake, her words what may have been a jumbled mess, but the man understood her [mostly] nonetheless. A dark chuckle bubbled subtly in the monsterous wolf's throat, producing a hoarse rattling laugh to slither up his chords and spill quietly from his mouth.  "Sssso the girl can ssspeak!"  he called out, that wild grin still in place on his muzzle. He did not notice that she had begun to move in his direction, as his gaze flickered to the man giving chase. 

When the man he supposed was the Alpha of this land, spoke, Snake let loose a cackle. The male continued to follow, eyes following Snake intently, but his pace had slowed the slightest bit. The massive black beast did the same, although he kept his distance and looked ready to continue the chase if the need arose once more. "Get out? But I've only just arrived! There'sss no fun in that, isss there?"  A mock pout settled upon his face, drawing his lips down in a frown, although the look in his eyes proved that he was indeed teasing.

Snake looked as though he were going to speak again, but the female shouted to the man, and at the words 'behind you', he glanced behind him, despite the fact that the words were indeed not directed at him. Only then did he see the pup. 

A cruel smirk crawled over his lips once more as his green gaze caught sight of the small girl from earlier, barreling into his direction. Her teeth connected with the flesh of his hind ankle, and he made no move to stop her, simply drew in a breath of air as her fangs found purchase and drew blood.  "What sssharp little teeth you have there, darling. But I'm afraid,"  he began, lifting his leg and hoping to drop her onto the ground and fling her away. "that you are indeed a fool."  Snake intended to simply place a massive paw upon her body to pin her to the ground, but if she got away in time, he would not give chase. One of the Alpha's would surely be on him in a moment, and Snake decided if he were to leave, he should probably do it soon.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. - by Snake - April 17, 2017, 07:16 PM