Blackwater Islands i'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Akantha lead with such grace and integrity that Salish could imagine no one better. She herself held no desire to take on the responsibility of leading a pack, let alone hosting a betrayal of her dark queen. Hopefully, all of her sisters agreed with her. She wished for Akantha to hold the throne for a very, very long time; she would protect the woman with her very life if there ever grew a need for such a blatant display of devotion.

Though Salish suspected their topic of conversation to center around the upcoming breeding rites, she was not prepared for the honor of mothering the very first litter. Her golden eyes widened noticeably, her jaw falling agape for just a moment before breaking into the sunniest of smiles. "Wow," she spoke softly. "I would be so honored." her mind spun. Which of her qualities had possessed Akantha with the idea of granting her such a priviledge? Able to see that asking this aloud would be seen as vain and unnecessary, she kept her mouth shut, awaiting details if there were any to be shared.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams - by Salish - April 21, 2017, 03:06 PM