The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
pretty girls make graves
107 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The man made no movements to get nearer to her which gave Kitsch a small sense of relief. West gave his name and the pearl repeated it several in her mind. Libeccio. Giving him a name made him seem more… real, and less like the nameless, shrouded man from times past. The miasma of apprehension slowly fell away, as Kitsch nurtured a rather trusting and naive soul, but not completely. Often Kitsch wondered if it she would ever be completely free of her fear; but at least it was lessened in the presence of her two guardians. 

The siblings offered her one of the two rabbits and she drew it forth tenderly, holding the soft, limpid body of the rabbit between her ink dipped paws. The girl’s sense of hunger had been fleeting since the attack, and nibbled upon it as she listened to West recount the tale of their fated meeting all those months ago. Kitsch gummed the carcass more than she truly ate it, tasting the flesh in her mouth without actually consuming it — at least she could save it for later, when the subtle cravings did creep upon her. Sharing the un-gnawed parts did not really cross her overindulged mind, even though one of the others might go hungry. It was a gift, wasn't it?

Kitsch raised her maw, licking the saltiness from her lips. “Too many psychos around here,” she said, a feeble attempt at a joke and clearly referencing her own incursion as well as West’s. The madonna remembered the day well, partially because West had been the first extremely injured wolf she had ever seen [sights such  had customarily been shielded from the delicate eyes of the princess] and partially because West had introduced her to the healing properties of willow and poppy and something else with small white flowers; sparking a small desire to become pupil of the healing arts. As a matter of fact… 

“Do you have any more of the… stuff? Kitsch asked West sotto voce, with a glance back towards the reclining Libeccio. She hadn’t a taste of poppy since that fated afternoon — hadn’t wanted to — but if the application of her medicines absolutely had to happen, she might as well be relaxed for it. Plus West seemed fond of the plant, so it didn’t seem too out of the question.
[/td][/tr][/table]
smells  just   like  vanilla
kiss   is   sugary    sweet
skins warm like  an oven

& tastes like buttercream

Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM