Redhawk Caldera Forever pretend in our shelters we don’t fall
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
No rules was an easy thing to believe for a more competent creature, and it was easy when the numbers weren’t stacked against you. Still, she appreciated his sentiment, and if she was less afraid of her shadow she might have been bolstered by the authority behind his words as he said them. Somewhere along the way she’d lost her brazen sense of self, and she wondered if it wasn’t all these things that toiled in her mind. She was not the same wolf that had entered the Teekon Wilds.

“I don’t want to cause more problems for us,” she intoned candidly, yet insecurely. Her eyes moved to the ground more than once. “If it helps, he didn’t seem to react in any particular way when I told him it was you and Finley. He seems to carry enormous grudges over the smallest fault, so I’m sure he would have given something away otherwise.”

A pause passed as she furrowed her brow and seemed to sum up her courage, for which she had not previously suspected would have been needed. “D’you think you could teach me a little more about defending myself sometime? I’ve meant to ask Fin, too, but it always seems like the wrong time.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Forever pretend in our shelters we don’t fall - by Sassafras - April 23, 2017, 09:48 PM