Redhawk Caldera I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Emerald eyes gazed down at the pup as she struggled, and the mad man considered pressing down with his weight to one paw, before deciding against it. The male from before was already making his way towards him, and Snake wouldn't have time to get away if he stayed to play with the small girl. With a small giggle, he hopped backwards and took off away from the man, whose teeth came a little too close for comfort, yanking out onyx fur and tearing into skin in the process. One stilted leg kicked backwards, hoping to connect with perhaps the other's head so he would release him, and so Snake could flee. He decided he wouldn't be coming back here for a while. Although, having a meeting with that little girl when she grew older would certainly be a fun task.

Speaking of the child, much to his dislike, where her teeth had torn into supple flesh, blood gathered gently into obsidian fur, clumping together what little fur grew on his ankle. It stung, and whenever his foot touched the ground, irritation flashed through his mind. "Perhapsss it isss time for me to go," Snake hissed, tone teasing, although malevolence lay beneath the words. He was pissed, and it showed in his gaze.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. - by Snake - April 24, 2017, 03:26 PM