Stone Circle The circle of life
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded, leaning on her a bit for support, but he was careful not to put too much of his weight on her. With each step, his brain seemed to get more and more fuzzy, and a light feeling that he had never experienced before came over him. He stumbled, though caught himself on his good leg. His muscles shook with exertion. He knew his body needed to rest, to recoup from this injury.  

It took all of his concentration to get to the den, and so he didn't answer until after his body thumped the ground. He lay on his good side, his injured shoulder up so that Krypton would be able to look at it. A stranger, he answered, his voice low, and cracked. I got... a rabbit... for you... I'm sorry, he trailed off, sorry for not successfully bringing her gift with him. His body begged for rest, and his brain seemed in on it, too. His eyes closed as he started to give in. It was as if he didn't have a choice, which was a weird feeling for him. While he had experienced physical tiredness, it was his brain that was always alert. It demanded he sleep. He could even feel his heart slowing. Little did he know that if he gave in completely, it would be forever.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Steady - April 17, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - April 23, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 24, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - April 25, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - May 06, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - May 06, 2017, 01:41 PM