Stone Circle We don't talk anymore
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Valette's aggression caused Ezekiel to back up a few steps. He definitely didn't want to be attacked by her. His comment only fueled the furnace of rage inside of her, and finally she lashed out. When she talked about how she'd waited for him, he felt a guilt that he'd never felt before, not even after killing. Nothing could compare to this. He wanted to speak up for himself, to explain, but he knew that with the stage she was in now, she wouldn't listen. He was smart enough to know that the best thing to do would be to allow her to get out her anger. Maybe later when she was calmer he could try explaining.

It wasn't until she spoke of Steady that he spoke again. They had mated?! What'd become of Niita, she'd gone and never returned? It seemed his best friend had moved on, onto the woman that he knew he'd loved. A moment of jealously boiled up in Ezekiel's veins but he diffused it quickly. They'd probably thought him dead, and he practically had been. They had every right to live on without him. But still it shocked him. 

Valette I'm not asking to be your lover, or your friend or even your acquaintance. I just want you to forgive me. I didn't just leave, and I think you know I wouldn't. I-I... His words were coming out with such exasperation, he had to take a moment to collect his thoughts. Something inside of him clicked then, the anger he felt beginning to come through. I fell from a ridge on our scouting trip. When I woke up I had amnesia. I fucking left the entire territory and went east, some pack found me and helped me get stronger again. That's when I started to remember. As soon as I remembered who you were, I left the pack and came here.

I crossed a fucking mountain range with an injured leg to find you. Every night I dreamed about my family, but most importantly you. I travelled all the way back to our old home to look for you but you were already gone. I spent a week going back the way I came, following the pack's scent, I didn't sleep, I barely ate, and then I arrived here. That's the whole story take it as it is or not at all. If you want me to leave, fine. But just know that I didn't leave you of my own accord, I loved you once. He finished, his icy blue eyes a mixture of coldness and fire at the same time, transfixed on those of the alpha's.
Messages In This Thread
We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 22, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 23, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 24, 2017, 04:03 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 25, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 26, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 26, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - May 01, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:56 AM