Mudminnow River gonna make a scene
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Morningside - a pack back there.

Now she knew of two packs in the area; Ganador Bypass wasn't too far from here, and apparently neither was Morningside. The girl spoke of her father, who was the alpha, and Kelina's brow raised. It was always funny to see an alphas reaction to their child going missing, so maybe..... But then she'd be straying away from her current task, and that could not happen right now. Besides, having to keep watching a girl who she held no interest for was hardly on the top of her to-do list. But perhaps one day. 

"No, I am a lone wolf. I prefer  it - I don't have to follow any rules, so I can do what I like." And that is what she did. Maybe the guess from the girl was because Kelina might still have the faint scent of some of the Bypass wolves on her, or perhaps there was some other reason for the question. Either way, Dawn seemed to know about Ganador Bypass, so might she have information? 

"Do you know anything about the Bypass?" To any adult it might have already sounded suspicious, but this was a mere child in front of her so she did not expect Dawn to recognise it the potential danger.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
gonna make a scene - by Dawn - April 06, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Kelina - April 10, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Dawn - April 10, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Kelina - April 16, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Dawn - April 16, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Kelina - April 16, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Dawn - April 23, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Kelina - April 29, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Dawn - May 04, 2017, 02:29 PM