Stone Circle We don't talk anymore
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Val remained surprisingly silent for the duration of his story. The sudden fire inside him seemed to have finally gotten her attention. She listened to him, and seemed almost thoughtful. Ezekiel stood there, his eyes narrowed as the anger and frustration inside still boiled, but slowly he calmed. It felt amazing to get all that out there. He felt no guilt for yelling at her, he actually felt good. He allowed his muscles to relax, but his posture didn't lose its power. He knew she was alpha now, but ranking didn't seem to matter at the moment. This was a personal matter.

He waited then, patiently for her response, his stone grey pelt rising and falling with every deep breath he took. When finally she did speak, she didn't sound necessarily angry- in fact her words were reasonable. He gave her his full attention, his ears perked on his head. When she finished he nodded. They needed time, both of them. He started to turn back towards Krypton's den, he wanted to rest now, but before he started walking he turned and glanced back at her. I said I loved you once, that was a lie. I haven't stopped loving you Val. He didn't wait for her to respond before he started walking, his sturdy frame slowly became a shadow in the brush.

That thread was super fun! Tell me when you want another and I'll be there <3
Messages In This Thread
We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 22, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 23, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 24, 2017, 04:03 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 25, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 26, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 26, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - May 01, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:56 AM