Mudminnow River gonna make a scene
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Oh no I feel bad now that Dawn is mentioning Cebra lol. Kelina is literally just about to attempt to murder her and Dawn is giving Kels info on how to get good views of the territory oml.

Kelina shook her head at the girl's question, a grin spreading its way across her face like a cheshire cat's smirk. "No, no, I don't get lonely. There's plenty of wolves around." She gave a small, barely notice tilt of her head, though it was not out of confusion. More... curiousity. An understanding of something secretive, as though she knew something that she perhaps should not. "In fact, you should be careful when exploring alone... you never know who you might run in to." The girl seemed unaware of the danger she was in just standing, talking to the dark raven. She was given Kelina information she was ready to kill for.

"Oh really? A mountain? Sounds cool..." She nodded her head, pleased with the sudden information. That, that was useful. Now she knew the perfect vantage point where she could see the whole territory. Perfect. "Who's Cebra?" More useful info. This girl was turning out to be rather handy, it seemed.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
gonna make a scene - by Dawn - April 06, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Kelina - April 10, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Dawn - April 10, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Kelina - April 16, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Dawn - April 16, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Kelina - April 16, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Dawn - April 23, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Kelina - April 29, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: gonna make a scene - by Dawn - May 04, 2017, 02:29 PM