Stone Circle The circle of life
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He could hear the fear in her voice, and he wanted nothing more than to right himself, snuggle up to her, and promise her he'd be there forever. But, the strength he had was leaving him, so much so that he could barely life his head. He wouldn't whine in defeat; he would accept what he's done.

I'm so... sorry... I promised... I'd... never leave... you, he said, his voice weak. I love... you...always, he added, a sudden cough expelling blood from his mouth. Tell our... children... I love... them, too, he asked of her. He took a deep breath, the last one, and the pain was gone. The last thing he saw was Valette, the love of his life. He hated her hurting, hated leaving her, but he knew there was nothing he could do now. He made a fatal mistake, one he would never be able to make up to her. He didn't even have time to wonder how long she would hate him for doing this to her. He hated himself for it. 

This is my last post. Open to all, if it's okay with @Valette
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Steady - April 17, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - April 23, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 24, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - April 25, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - May 06, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - May 06, 2017, 01:41 PM