Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
All Welcome 
Mainly for le @Finley  and @Elwood 

It had literally been ages since he had been here.  Emeralds gave a good up-down of the canyons entrance as he stood in the very same spot he had been in when he came across a derpa doop but still flarin' Fire Bird, and her tankin' swank of a hubby, Per. The blonde hadn't expected much to change, but just the scents in the winds told him otherwise. The two head honchos's scents were nowhere on the nose-scans, and he couldn't even hear Fire babe's usual fury flashes if/when something went belly up down in the mountains. Where was everybody?

Plenty of scents were gone, but if there were any he did still recognize, it was the to scents of Finny Fin Fin, and his Electro, a bro and sis from plenty of past good times. They were the only nare players he could cash in on, and from what the story was that he could sniff out, they were the big ballers of this place now. How even...how long had he been down in that rabbit hole?

The older wolf felt just as young as he was since he had first come to the 'Dera, but those couple of years had taught the hippie plenty. And the that plenty was a humangously resounding: Don't do poppies, honey, and eat grass in the same night, no matter how bad of a headache you have.

So Ash waited, thick sun shaded tail curled over a pair of paws, and he threw his skull back, letting out a awesome set of barkie tunes at the borders of the chilled Fire Bird nest.
Messages In This Thread
Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Ashton - May 09, 2017, 10:09 AM