Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Oh.
The cold words hit the goldie with more effect than expected, as his previously jovial demeanor took a more solemn bask. Man, were they really? He hadn't been gone that long, had he? What happened?...
Guilt began climbing up his gut, settling coldly in what could only have been a massive swirl of 'You shoulda been here' and 'You coulda done somethin's. He couldn't speak for a second, and it easily could have been misread for him being the deaf one, if it hadn't had been for his sudden personality change.

Whether he got near the Dera or not, he would hold a seperate funeral for them both, as he loved em, whether they chilled tight, or whether Flamin Babe still didn't trust his medi supplies. They were his family, where he had none, and it was hard forming a good pack in Teekon. Too many serious wolves, always with a chip on their shoulder.

Shaking his noggin' back into reality, Ash gazed down at the faintly inpaired bromiga, emeralds settling on that dark face of hers. Murmuring mainly to himself, but when your deaf, you don't need sound, do ya? Lips said it all, as he connected the dots.

"I was supposed to be there for ya birth. You're one of theirs...One of the ones I never got ta lay my eyes on."

Taking a deep breath, the hippie healer settled on answering her questions.

"I'm just here on a visit trip, doll. I'm not here for no blues. Honest, El and Fin were friends of mine, and I was just poppin' by ta bark a hi."

Another second to steele himself, his happy greeting tarnished by the bad news, but his polite smile remained all the same.

"Names Ashton, and I was once the main, well, only Healer of Caldera."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Ashton - May 09, 2017, 10:56 AM