Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
She may have been deaf, but he wasn't, and the accusation effectively drove needles into him. Ears flattened as the cold words in his tummy only got more and more frigid. Well, yea, he left, because he was so bonked out his mnd that he had gotten lost. Not too soon after, he had gotten attacked by a neighborhood pack of unfriendlies, hence his only marr on a once perfectly untouched body. If it hadn't have been for his speed and fear, he would have gotten something a bit worse than a scarred up left leg, and at the rememberance of it, his golden tail tucked closer to the scarred limb.

"I did, though it wasn't intentional. If there was one thing I was looking for, it was painkilers, as labor pains aren't all that nice, and basic poppys can't really cut it without an overdose. So I had to try it on myself, since I couldn't dare ask your mam ta down one of my random trys. It was wrong, as maybe I added a bit too much of the poppy to the honey, and it made me zoinked, leaving me hobbling brainless right out of the canyon. I didn't wake up till I was near in a whole 'nother stretch of land, Then I got snagged by some rude bros that didn't even ask me what for, chewed up and spit out, until I could nav my way back here. It took time, and healing, but I came back to the only place I knew home to be."

Ash hadn't exactly meant to get heartsy with it, but he just couldn't help himself. It was traumatic what went down with him, and to not only be informed that the top birds dropped coop, but to see one of the eggs tellin him how bad of a bro he was without even actually saying it, it just tore him up inside. He was a good dude, and he hadn't wanted to leave, but it was something that happened. He wasn't even here for forgiveness, as the only ones he could get closure from was the dead dude and his fireball of a dudette. But there the both of them were, staring him down with more strength than he could even retort levely back with.

Standing up, the handsome healer began backing away, despair threatening to engulf him if he hadn't just stopped. Stopped it all, like the thinking..why did thinking have to be invented? If he could find something to use to not think, maybe some guppie crunchies with clover and ashwood bark...that would do it. Good for taking a bit of silence for a good hour.

"Just, if anything, tell Electro and Finny that hippie boy Ash stopped by, ya? I...didn't mean any harm."

Then he turned, facing the forest, and tried heading away from the condeming eyes oh the future that passed him by.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Ashton - May 09, 2017, 11:20 AM