Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ashton didn't even really have the heart to talk to El of Fin, anymore. What if they felt the same way the little dudette did? Would they hate him for his leaving too? What if they blamed him, more than what he did to himself? He wouldn't be able to face the only ones he still had good memories of, only to watch them turn sour and sizzle right in front of him.
That would just kill him, dead.

"Turning back to the little pup, Ash nodded his knowledge of both anatomy and biology, along with botany and a host of multiple other organism based sciency terms. He may not have vocally said it, but was just as much as a Doc as he had always been. He noticed her not moving her ears to catch his words the way he majority of other wolves did, her eye movement over 35% more rapid with each facial and body movement he had done compared to other wolves.

Softly, he responded to the obvious. "Yea, I know you can't doll."

He sheepishly looked away from her, still contemplating how bad of a emotional lashin' he'd get from just seeing their faces again. Did they even hear his howl? He knew those two weren't deaf,  but would he really be brave enough to face those memories? Instead, he attempted to cheer himself up, atleast trying to get to know the little pup who had shredded him so easily.

"What is your name?"

Whatever her name was, he'd always end up mentally, before vocally calling her 'Scamp'. Usually, he just dubbed the name on them, not even trying to find out what their real names were, as he was just as comfortable in his friendliness as he was in being a drug dealer. But today was different, so he was too. Just a bit. For now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Ashton - May 09, 2017, 11:52 AM