Cedar Sweep Keep moving, she said.
Your words are in contest with a feather; Stay light with them.
21 Posts
Ooc — Serra
Anubis wondered if her people had come from his bloodline, as he referred to the Egyptian gened lupines. Though he could not hear the dialect in her speech, such a thought was comforting to him, and regardless of his misunderstanding along with her own, he grew fonder of the woman before him.

He nodded his own agreement to the words, knowing how loyal the Sekkets were to their own. Royals however had to remain just, so any under them, whether bloodkin or not, would still receive the punishments they deserved.

"For now, yes, I am, Hemlock," he stated as he used her given name; a sign of good fortune and respect of her desired title. "That is until I cross paths with my sister, again."

His sister, last he had seen a month ago, was pregnate and with a wolf her brother didn't recognize. They were mated, yes, but Anubis could see she was not happy with him. Constantly he fought the urge to track him down and kill the bastard, as Anubis had seen the scars left on the nape of her neck were fresh and ferally inflicted, but after pulling her brother aside, she begged him not to, lest they hurt her children. Teeth gritted, he let the walk free, that day, with her promising to return to him.
[Image: 85tVq3.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 02:04 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 06:06 PM