Phantom Hollow There can be only Two (For my little Chicken Pox <3)
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Private 
Welcome to my latest abode, Zak. ;3 @Makaro

Slade had enough time within the light-drenched world, and as any beast of preference for the shadows of near-unnatural twisted and gnarled tusks of rotten trunks and ominous mists, the beast secluded himself back into the home he knew best. He had been denned here for long periods of time, as many didn't make the error or wandering into the abyssmal terrain of fog drenched shadowlands such as these, and when they did, he enjoyed every second in making them regret the folly. With ease, he used the mist to hide the bulk of his behemoth of a form, only emerging when the lighting was well underway from either the strangled fractions of light from the sun that barely touched the cursed lands, or the luscious pale time of moon's grace as it assisted him in his frightening advances.

The mighty solitary king retired to the den, the sun returning to the sky after it's ventureaway, and the nightmare had made it in just as the first glisten of painful light sparkled just outside the entrance. Immediately, his other senses heightened upon the lack of sight, molten orbs of hellfire sheathed behind void shaded lids while he curled his tank body into a comfortable position. His auds were radars, picking up traces of smaller animals scampering to find both food and mates for the season, enjoying their time of day while the King of the Nightmares was away. Nares told traces of passing animals, hares, frogs, snakes, and others skittering past and passing their abundant perfume to him.

Minutes turned into hours as he slumbered, the world still darkness to him behind closed eyes, though very much alive in his senses. The Shadow Sire kept temporary hibernation up until the pull of the world signaled him, once more. Peeking open an eye, the shards of terrifying gold slashed into the void of night. Night. Wonderous night.
His time to once again, go and play.
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
There can be only Two (For my little Chicken Pox <3) - by Slade - May 11, 2017, 07:59 PM