Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
After the goldie had given the entire gusto of his flusto, he took a deep breath, replenishing the huge hank of air he just worded to the monochro bro of his. It was a biggie, and he tanked the entire story as much as he could without blabbin' Electro's ears clean to the green.

"Yea man, it was wild. I swear I saw about 3 trees that looked like there were rabbits buckin' rodeos on the backs of boars, but by the time the oinks and boinks went back to their cribs, I had already waddled my high yellow ass outta Teekon. And I was kinda hungry. Definitely had some munchies after that. "

Ash crabbed his jab and listened to the new Alpha of the Dera he once served, and his grin flew to the stars and beyond. Yellow banner swung joyiously with the news, flying about like some rabbid tornado on steroids. Flamin' babe had 2 sets of dudes and dudettes! Holy hollyhocks, the Dera was a stockpile of pups, at that point.

The mention of Towhee slowed his banner a bit, and the return of the deaditude of the Fire Fox and the Peri-bro brought the flag to a slow, then eventual stop. Man, really had ta kill the vibe, didn'tcha, dude. Ash kept up a smaller smile, though it was a pained thing. Hurt a bit. Was kinda tight, nothing like the natural times he blew pearls in everybody's direction. It was just...just painful.

"Yea...baby girl Scamp barked it bad on me...But I don't put a blame on her boogie. Not one bit. I kinda did a bad while tryin' ta do a good, and it just glued to the back of a hangry hippo hoof. "

Wait, ...Ash...do you even know what a Hippo is?
Kinda?
It's not chill to lie, bro.
Well, I was told it was one of those big ol'-
Get back to the story.
But wait, do hippo's have hooves, doe?
What did I just say.
But-

"Well, I don't mind stickin' around a bit on the Dera side. No need ta tick me down on the list; I'll just try and stick nearby in case ya need a flash bang fast bromigo to do the dingo with ya hurts and harms. I would think you dudes would be burstin' top line with the numbers, so I don't wanna burn you guys over. I'll den down nearby or somethin, show ya where once I get a chop shop stop. Or you can just play a round of 'Where's Hippie' and sniff me out one day. I flair the same perfume as I always have, Electro."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Ashton - May 14, 2017, 06:12 AM