Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Most def, chef," Ash agreed. Last thng he ever wanted was anything to happen to his fam, whether he knew all of em or not. He had all the love to share, and he was gonna do it, damnit!

At the inquiry of the snappin lappins'. he thought back a bit to anything he could trace on them. "Well, they were nothin I ever ran into, their aroma's weren't all that homely either, if bein' all of the honest. Can't say I recognize any of the faces till I got back in Teekon. A another bro of mine, a big darkie dude I slipped as Slasher helped me out with em cuz we go waaaaaaaaaaay back. I think he mighta had a bad day, himself, tellin' me somethin about finding out his crush died, needed some stress relievin' so I said 'yoyoyo, homie, there's like a whole pack of gnashers on my ashers, so if ya could help a homie out', and he was all  'gg, I gotchu' and traced em. Son't know how it went down, but I saw him again after I got back into familiar pieces of the Wilds, and he didn't even look like he had a scratch on him! Dude coulda hid it well, but he looked like he just didn't get enough. "

Ashton chuckled at the idea of his friend, just goin' barbarian on a whole 5 wolves, inhaling them, then coming back for a cup o' joe.

"I asked him if he needed any medz, and he said he was good, and I didn't have to worry about seein' anymore of em here. Then he went back to his crib in that one place, brainin' it called BlackFlyers, or somethin' like that. He dens down in there. Good dude. But yea, long story short, no worryin' about them gnashers, since Slasher got to em' first."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Ashton - May 15, 2017, 07:29 PM