Dragoncrest Cliffs anatomy of a tidal wave
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
As with everything, there is cause and effect. Tirgatao is familiar with the turn of the world, and she is grateful for the rains and their lifegiving waters. The lake, as Heda noted, was a natural draw for prey animals. Soon they would seek clean sources of water as the spring waxed onward to summer. Summertime was a favorite of Tirgatao's, but only because she could enjoy the warmth of the sun without it being too unbearable—her pale coat shed a great deal of heat by design. The same could not be said for poor Thuringwethil.

The mention of the guardian catches her off-guard, and her smile fades momentarily as she twists her head to observe Heda's expression. She seems at ease with this information, so Tirgatao allows her serene smile to unravel once more. A thought occurs to her, but she doesn't put voice to it just yet. Instead she hums, though it is hardly heard over the roar of the storm. "I haven't seen one since I was a girl." She remarked with a flick of her ear, continuing in the same thoughtful tone. "It seems timely, doesn't it? This storm and a guardian in the same week." 
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
anatomy of a tidal wave - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: anatomy of a tidal wave - by Tirgatao - May 21, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: anatomy of a tidal wave - by Isengrim - May 21, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: anatomy of a tidal wave - by Antumbra - May 22, 2017, 11:32 AM
RE: anatomy of a tidal wave - by Tirgatao - May 22, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: anatomy of a tidal wave - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:18 AM